Prevent Losses and Make More Informed Underwriting Decisions
Kespry’s drone-based aerial intelligence platform safely delivers detailed and accurate roof inspection data for any property in minutes. Quickly assess roof conditions, identify issues, and make better decisions with a drone solution that can scale to every building inspection.
Risk & Underwriting
Risk & Underwriting with Kespry
High-resolution Thermal Inspection
Detect potential damage faster and more accurately than manual inspections or first-generation drone solutions with Kespry radiometric thermal inspection capabilities.
- Pixel level radiometric analysis to show specific temperature issues
- Pinpoint location of damage or concern with the combination thermal data and high resolution imagery
- Complete inspections faster and at a lower costs with automatic roof dimension data
Read our blog “Inspecting a $750 Billion Industry” to learn more.
Complete, Field-to-Finish Solution
Kespry’s fully automated aerial intelligence solution streamlines the roof inspection process through an integrated field-to-finish experience.
- Easy-to-use autonomous drone flights with no manual piloting or joysticks
- High-resolution imagery of the entire roof surface, not just the areas an inspector can physically access
- AI and automated workflows produce actionable insights and data in minutes
Watch our on-demand webinar "2018: The Year Drones Modernize the P&C Insurance Process" to learn more.
Safe, Accurate, Unbiased Results
Kespry delivers a safe, efficient process to make fully-informed decisions and prevent expensive claims.
- Inspection-quality images provide accurate, unbiased roof conditions
- Comprehensive roof reports and fully-dimensioned roof models are available in minutes
- All data can be easily shared with policyholders and underwriters
Watch the video "Kespry for Insurance and Roofing Introduction" to learn more.
Kespry allows me to more efficiently and safely evaluate and measure a greater number of roofs on a daily basis. Using the Kespry drone eliminates the fatigue factor and improves our ability to professionally inspect properties.
Loss Recovery Specialist , Frontline Insurance
Our first core value is ‘Be the trusted advisor.' The Kespry Drone helps us live our first core value so well because we're really stepping up the customer value. We're giving you a look at your roof that nobody else is giving you. Right now, we're the ones that can do it.
Executive Vice President, Complete Roofing