Accurate Mine Planning
Mine engineers, surveyors and project managers deploy Kespry to survey active mining operations to reduce third-party costs, eliminate delays in project schedules, and ensure mine plans are properly executed.
Mine Planning with Kespry
Blasting and Stripping Operations
Tracking daily earthwork operations provides project teams with near real-time data.
- Manage cut and fill quantities from one dataset to another and improve earthwork operational efficiencies
- Visually inspect highwalls and blasting operations from the safety of an office
- Directly import mine plans and quickly validate work performed
Read our Customer Story: APAC-Central Uses Kespry to Transform Mining Operations
Haul Road Planning and Reserve Modeling
Planning tools in the Kespry Cloud allow mining companies to update and manage to mine plans on a daily basis.
- Evaluate existing site conditions and validate reserves - without walking near active operations.
- Calculate grades and elevations for haul road planning and deliver immediate results to operators
- Export data to third-party design software and update mine plans
Hear our Customer Story: Pine Bluff Sand And Gravel - Using Drone Data for Haul Truck Road Construction
The Kespry Drone System has been easy for us to deploy to help manage our mine operations and stockpiles. We’re excited about putting Kespry drones to work at our mines.
Business Development Manager, Sully-Miller
We like to do our mine planning visually with the photos. And with the contours, we were able to look at our contours to keep everything straight and calculate projected volumes for our future blasting.
Survey and Operations Manager, Fred Weber