Safer, Faster, More Accurate Roof Inspections for Claims
Kespry’s drone-based aerial intelligence platform speeds claims decisions for policyholders and insurers. This solution delivers safe, accurate, and transparent roof assessments that reduce loss adjustment expenses and improve the customer experience.
Claims Management with Kespry
Turn-key, Drone-to-Data Solution
Kespry’s fully-automated aerial intelligence solution streamlines the P&C roof claim cycle through a single field-to-finish experience.
- Easy-to-use autonomous drone flights with no manual piloting or joysticks
- High-resolution imagery of the entire roof surface enables more accurate assessment of damage
- AI and machine learning reduce manual effort and shorten claims cycle times
Watch our on-demand webinar "How to Launch Your Drones For Storm Season" to learn more.
Fast Processing and Flexible Workflows
Kespry’s flexible workflows support your current onsite or desk adjustment process.
- Drone data is available within minutes of flight, enabling in-the-field analysis and claims decisions in as little as one hour
- The Kespry Cloud uses AI technology to generate fully-dimensioned roof wireframes and automatically identify damage
View our on-demand webinar "How Drones are Driving 1-Hour Roof Claim Decisions" to learn more.
Industry Standard Practices and Detailed Reports
Test squares and comprehensive roof reports deliver fast and transparent claim decisions following currently accepted industry standards.
- “Virtually” place a test square on each slope to determine the scope of damage – without having to climb on the roof
- Produce reports instantly, easily share them with policyholders, and push them into claims processing systems
View our on-demand webinar "2018: The Year Drones Modernize the P&C Insurance Process" to learn more.
I no longer have to scale ladders, chalk the roof, or walk the edges of the roof pulling tapes. I just fly the drone. Using the Kespry drone eliminates the fatigue factor and improves our ability to professionally inspect property damage claims.
Jim Grabowski, Frontline Insurance
Kespry picks up everything, with detailed photos down to the granule. You clearly can see hail and we can zoom in and see the damaged areas. The data is good. It's great for presentations.
Commercial Consultant, Roofing Annex