Complete Inventory Management
With Kespry drone data, aggregates and mining teams are more frequently measuring stockpiles and managing entire site inventories to confidently fill sales orders, better forecast production, and improve operations.
Inventory Management with Kespry
On-demand, autonomous flights over stockpiles reduce the cost and reliance on third-party or manual measurement.
- Improve reliability of data and calculate volumes within 1-3% of true volume
- Visualize calculated base plane in 3D to ensure volumetric quality assurance
- Verify elevation changes and measure linear distances all from a single workspace
Watch our on-demand webinar "Lehigh Hanson Uses Drones For Mining Operations" to learn more.
Regularly-captured inventory data is accessible for assigned team members in the Kespry Cloud anywhere in the world
- Sales and operations teams can review ongoing inventory changes in near real-time
- Directly share PDF and online reports for all sites and improve perpetual inventory awareness
- Directly export files to company ERP systems to improve reconciliation between sales tickets and production output
Watch our on-demand webinar "R.K. Hall and Fred Weber Uses Drones To Measure And Manage Stockpile Inventory" to learn more.
Inventory at every location at RK Hall is going to get reported back to Summit. We are a public company, so we need to be transparent about everything, and we need to be consistent through all sites and measurements for auditing purposes.
Survey Manager, RK Hall, Summit Materials
This is a tool that as a global aggregates business, we definitely see as scalable and applicable in many countries and regions. It allows us to harmonize and standardize on practices and processes worldwide.
Head of Land and Minerals, Heidelberg Cement